I had hoped to post a new message every day of this trip to luscious Destin, Fl, but the fact that these condos offer WiFi at the rate of $10 a day has caused me to 1.) Realize that’s just not gonna happen my friend… 2.) pick my jaw up off of the floor… and 3.) get all MacGyver and find a way to connect the macbook pro to a MotorolaQ.
Now that the Q has been hacked, it’s now functioning as my own little WiFi modem without charging me an additional dime. Handy.
Pleasantries aside, here is the important news: Roadtrip soundtrack for the drive down to Destin (roughly 11 hours). I did not have time to create any new playlists before we hit the road, so this was a total stream of conciousness drive. Here are a few highlights:
- Searching For The Ghost – Heartles Bastards
- Picture of Jesus On The Dashboard – Freightwhaler (Ryan Adams)
- Be Your Husband (Nina Simone Cover) – Jeff Buckley
- Suffer For Fashion – of Montreal
- The Sweet Descends – Les Savy Fav
- 10am Automatic – The Black Keys
- We’re From Barcelona – I’m From Barcelona
- Can’t Forget About You – Nas
- Knocked Up – Kings of Leon
- Side With Seeds – Wilco
I’m all about sharing, and I’d love for yout share with me. Any favorite tunes of yours that I need to know about before our return roadtrip?