- If I shared eight oddities in one post, that would blow my blog material for about two months, and…
- I have given Sarabeth hell about of all of the chain letters that she and her friends have passed around through email over the last few years, and I would NEVER hear the end of it were I to follow through with Guy’s request.
Well, I don’t want to be a jerk and not fulfill this invitation, so I’ve come up with an end-around: I give you, 8 things I’ve learned from The Short Fat Kid:
- Old school video games + art exhibit = extraawesome.
- There are several horrible ways to die.
- Brass-Monkey is still that funky monkey.
- D.C. is a haven for Tiny Ninjas.
- I have a new parental insecurity.
- Gladiators were people too.
- My grandchildren will be confined to their rooms at all times.
- How to blog.
I am out of words now.